Getting started with Google

Getting listed in search engines, especially Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask, is a must for all new and established website businesses.

Google currently has a market share of 88% of all search engine traffic in Australia leaving only a 12% market share for Yahoo, Bing, Ask and any other search engine.

Google has made available webmaster tools to help website owner, designers and developers in getting your website listed as quickly as possible. Google also provides Google Analytics for Free to help website owners track their website traffic and conversions.

Start now by completing our getting in touch form or
contact us on 02 8987 4422


Website Feedback

We would like to thank you for taking the time in sending us your feedback. We appreciate your feedback whether it's positive or negative.


There is no form with this name or may be the form is unpublished, Please check the form and the url and the form management.